One of the things that I love most about having a blog is meeting all of the women reading this. I have met so many fellow fertility sisters through this blog and its awesome! So if you are struggling with infertility I want to hear about it!


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


We love you Dr. Werlin!!!!!

Best IVF doctor!!!!!

Timeline

01/06 IUI #1 injections = BFN


04/06 IUI#2 injections = BFN


08/07 IVF #1 Lupron /Follistim ET 3 embies Aug = BFN


11/07 IVF #2 Lupron / Follistim / Menopur ET 4 embies (2 snowbabies) - 8/29/08 Its a girl! 8:14 am 8 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches long = BFP


06/11 IVF #3 Lupron/follistim/menopur ET 4 embies - None made it to freeze = BFN


11/11 IVF#4 (FET) - Starting acupuncture again
11/28/11 (2) 5 day blasts snowbabies survived thaw & transferred
12/09/11 Beta #1 - (18.1) = BFP low but cautiously optimistic
12/12/11 Beta #2 - (14) = Losing the pregnancy
12/19/11 Miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days :(


2012
IVF #5 Next and FINAL attempt to grow our family We are out of money :(
2/17/12 Start all meds
2/29/12 Possible egg retrieval
3/3/12 Possible embryo transfer
3/14/12 Beta

Monday, August 8, 2011

Strange symptoms during 2 week wait

So here are the strange symptoms I am having during this two week wait.

*sore boobs
*cramping off and on
*uterus pressure
*major bloating! (seriously I look like I am 8 months pregnant)
*my taste buds are off, can not drink soda or coffee only water and Gatorade
*drinking a ton of water can not quench my thirst
*those little annoying headaches that come with a nauseous feeling
*little dizzy spells
*I am eating like crazy!!! Can't get enough food fast enough! LOL had mushroom pasta Alfredo three   days in a row for breakfast because it sounded so good. My mom was laughing at me and my sister wanted to throw up!
*having to pee in the middle of night twice!
*exhausted taking naps when I can in the afternoon
*weird pain under my ribs that comes and goes on the right side

Of course these could all be in my head for obsessing about this pregnancy also it doesn't help that my progesterone and estrogen shots could also be contributing:( Guess we will all find out soon enough:)

No comments: