One of the things that I love most about having a blog is meeting all of the women reading this. I have met so many fellow fertility sisters through this blog and its awesome! So if you are struggling with infertility I want to hear about it!


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


We love you Dr. Werlin!!!!!

Best IVF doctor!!!!!

Timeline

01/06 IUI #1 injections = BFN


04/06 IUI#2 injections = BFN


08/07 IVF #1 Lupron /Follistim ET 3 embies Aug = BFN


11/07 IVF #2 Lupron / Follistim / Menopur ET 4 embies (2 snowbabies) - 8/29/08 Its a girl! 8:14 am 8 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches long = BFP


06/11 IVF #3 Lupron/follistim/menopur ET 4 embies - None made it to freeze = BFN


11/11 IVF#4 (FET) - Starting acupuncture again
11/28/11 (2) 5 day blasts snowbabies survived thaw & transferred
12/09/11 Beta #1 - (18.1) = BFP low but cautiously optimistic
12/12/11 Beta #2 - (14) = Losing the pregnancy
12/19/11 Miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days :(


2012
IVF #5 Next and FINAL attempt to grow our family We are out of money :(
2/17/12 Start all meds
2/29/12 Possible egg retrieval
3/3/12 Possible embryo transfer
3/14/12 Beta

Monday, May 14, 2012

12 weeks graduation day!!!?

Today was our graduation day and Dr Werlin is killing me. I said okay so now that I'm 12 weeks I'm officially off bed rest right? He shook his head and said you need to take it easy! The words would not come out of his mouth! The nurse said I think you can slowly start to resume normal activity but he just can't seem to say it! This worries a bit and I know that if Dr Werlin had his way he would keep me on bed rest until this baby comes out lol!!!

We have our NT scan on Monday this is when I will get more news on the bleed. Hopefully I will be told some good news so I don't have to walk on egg shells!

So what do you get the doctor who has everything? Why homemade cupcakes of course:) I made him and the staff some chocolate peanut butter cupcakes along with espresso mocha toffee cupcakes:) they were excited!

The new building is absolutely beautiful so nice and brand new everything
!!!! We will miss him so much and look forward to seeing him in October for the reunion!

2 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Awww, congratulations! And I'm so sorry! And I know you'll know what I mean.

Also, your cupcakes are lovely. I'm sure they were delicious... but I have to ask, if you're on bed rest, how did you make them? :P

The Soler Tribe said...

Jammie LOL!!! Yes I was a bad girl I was on my feet all night making those cupcakes hee hee! My OB has now told me that the bleed is almost gone so to go ahead and slowly start to resume normal activity:) Thank goodness:)