One of the things that I love most about having a blog is meeting all of the women reading this. I have met so many fellow fertility sisters through this blog and its awesome! So if you are struggling with infertility I want to hear about it!


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


We love you Dr. Werlin!!!!!

Best IVF doctor!!!!!

Timeline

01/06 IUI #1 injections = BFN


04/06 IUI#2 injections = BFN


08/07 IVF #1 Lupron /Follistim ET 3 embies Aug = BFN


11/07 IVF #2 Lupron / Follistim / Menopur ET 4 embies (2 snowbabies) - 8/29/08 Its a girl! 8:14 am 8 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches long = BFP


06/11 IVF #3 Lupron/follistim/menopur ET 4 embies - None made it to freeze = BFN


11/11 IVF#4 (FET) - Starting acupuncture again
11/28/11 (2) 5 day blasts snowbabies survived thaw & transferred
12/09/11 Beta #1 - (18.1) = BFP low but cautiously optimistic
12/12/11 Beta #2 - (14) = Losing the pregnancy
12/19/11 Miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days :(


2012
IVF #5 Next and FINAL attempt to grow our family We are out of money :(
2/17/12 Start all meds
2/29/12 Possible egg retrieval
3/3/12 Possible embryo transfer
3/14/12 Beta

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Lilah is such a good baby!!!!

Okay so the first week home was scary!!! I thought Lilah had colic! She was so fussy and gassy and she wouldn't latch on and when she finally did it she would jump off and it would take her forever to get back on! She cried and cried and cried A LOT! it was very frustrating! We slept in shifts because the only way Lilah would sleep for at least an hour or two straight Was on her belly laying on your chest! Then my milk came in and I mean CAME IN FAST!!!! I had a clogged milk duct the size of a golf ball under my arm pit. It hurt like HELL!

That first week was horrible:(

I have to say now that Lilah is getting a lot of milk, the fussing and crying has stopped. She has mastered latching on and she sleeps like a champ!!!! Once we do our last feeding around 11:00 pm she only wakes up once in the middle of the night to eat again:) at least I am getting about 3 hours of sleep at a time:) I can deal with that:)

So glad I was wrong! Now I'm just enjoying staring at this beautiful face of hers watching all of the funny faces she makes in her sleep and I'm so happy to see the love between my two girls!!!! I couldn't be happier:)

No comments: