One of the things that I love most about having a blog is meeting all of the women reading this. I have met so many fellow fertility sisters through this blog and its awesome! So if you are struggling with infertility I want to hear about it!


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


We love you Dr. Werlin!!!!!

Best IVF doctor!!!!!

Timeline

01/06 IUI #1 injections = BFN


04/06 IUI#2 injections = BFN


08/07 IVF #1 Lupron /Follistim ET 3 embies Aug = BFN


11/07 IVF #2 Lupron / Follistim / Menopur ET 4 embies (2 snowbabies) - 8/29/08 Its a girl! 8:14 am 8 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches long = BFP


06/11 IVF #3 Lupron/follistim/menopur ET 4 embies - None made it to freeze = BFN


11/11 IVF#4 (FET) - Starting acupuncture again
11/28/11 (2) 5 day blasts snowbabies survived thaw & transferred
12/09/11 Beta #1 - (18.1) = BFP low but cautiously optimistic
12/12/11 Beta #2 - (14) = Losing the pregnancy
12/19/11 Miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days :(


2012
IVF #5 Next and FINAL attempt to grow our family We are out of money :(
2/17/12 Start all meds
2/29/12 Possible egg retrieval
3/3/12 Possible embryo transfer
3/14/12 Beta

Friday, November 23, 2012

11/23/12 Friday midwife appointment

New update:
I'm now dilated to a 3 woooo hooooo!!! She stripped the membranes again!!!!! If Lilah doesn't come on her own before Monday I'm scheduled for an induction Monday night. They will call me Monday to tell me what time to come in. Most likely it will be midnight because its the only opening but if it's slow they will call me in earlier to start the pitocin. So either way we should have Lilah here on Tuesday hopefully if she cooperates that is!!!! I so wanted her to come in her own time:( my induction experience with Mia was horrible!!!! I was trying to avoid that route again with Lilah but it seems like both my girls were in no hurry to leave their happy place:) on a positive note my midwife is on duty Monday night and that hardly ever happens so at least she will be delivering my baby:)

1 comment:

Joshua Cintron said...

Right on! Can't wait to meet Lilah.