One of the things that I love most about having a blog is meeting all of the women reading this. I have met so many fellow fertility sisters through this blog and its awesome! So if you are struggling with infertility I want to hear about it!


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


We love you Dr. Werlin!!!!!

Best IVF doctor!!!!!

Timeline

01/06 IUI #1 injections = BFN


04/06 IUI#2 injections = BFN


08/07 IVF #1 Lupron /Follistim ET 3 embies Aug = BFN


11/07 IVF #2 Lupron / Follistim / Menopur ET 4 embies (2 snowbabies) - 8/29/08 Its a girl! 8:14 am 8 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches long = BFP


06/11 IVF #3 Lupron/follistim/menopur ET 4 embies - None made it to freeze = BFN


11/11 IVF#4 (FET) - Starting acupuncture again
11/28/11 (2) 5 day blasts snowbabies survived thaw & transferred
12/09/11 Beta #1 - (18.1) = BFP low but cautiously optimistic
12/12/11 Beta #2 - (14) = Losing the pregnancy
12/19/11 Miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days :(


2012
IVF #5 Next and FINAL attempt to grow our family We are out of money :(
2/17/12 Start all meds
2/29/12 Possible egg retrieval
3/3/12 Possible embryo transfer
3/14/12 Beta

Friday, November 23, 2012

Saddest Thanksgiving EVER!!!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! In fact it's MY holiday. I host it for my family every year! I stress out weeks before but I absolutely love every part about it! I do my best work under pressure:)

Well things changed this year because Lilah's due date was on Thanksgiving day!!!! So sadly I had to cancel dinner at my house this year and everyone kind of had their own thing going:( we were stuck at home on baby watch, I didn't feel like going anywhere! I was in pain and so uncomfortable with the feeling of pressure and continued contractions.

We are so blessed we have the best support system of family and friends we had many extending offers to have dinner with them. But ultimately decided to stay home. We are especially thankful for my aunt Kristi and our good friends Josh and Veronica who brought thanksgiving dinner to us:) So although it was sad not having my family together at least we got a taste of Thanksgiving dinner after all. Lilah still remains nice and cozy in there, I'm starting to think that she isn't going to come out!!!!!

No comments: