One of the things that I love most about having a blog is meeting all of the women reading this. I have met so many fellow fertility sisters through this blog and its awesome! So if you are struggling with infertility I want to hear about it!


Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers


We love you Dr. Werlin!!!!!

Best IVF doctor!!!!!

Timeline

01/06 IUI #1 injections = BFN


04/06 IUI#2 injections = BFN


08/07 IVF #1 Lupron /Follistim ET 3 embies Aug = BFN


11/07 IVF #2 Lupron / Follistim / Menopur ET 4 embies (2 snowbabies) - 8/29/08 Its a girl! 8:14 am 8 lbs 10 oz 20 1/2 inches long = BFP


06/11 IVF #3 Lupron/follistim/menopur ET 4 embies - None made it to freeze = BFN


11/11 IVF#4 (FET) - Starting acupuncture again
11/28/11 (2) 5 day blasts snowbabies survived thaw & transferred
12/09/11 Beta #1 - (18.1) = BFP low but cautiously optimistic
12/12/11 Beta #2 - (14) = Losing the pregnancy
12/19/11 Miscarried at 5 weeks 5 days :(


2012
IVF #5 Next and FINAL attempt to grow our family We are out of money :(
2/17/12 Start all meds
2/29/12 Possible egg retrieval
3/3/12 Possible embryo transfer
3/14/12 Beta

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I have the best husband!

I really do have the best husband! He has been doing so much for me lately trying to make my life as easy as possible while struggling with all of the day to day things, feeling crappy and having contractions. He is such a hard worker and takes such good care of us:) I am so thankful for him especially right now. Its been so bitter sweet spending these last few days just the three of us. Our life as we know it is about to change, and for the better. We are so excited waiting for baby Lilah to join us.

I'm especially thankful for him because he went out on thanksgiving night to find me some Cherry pie with vanilla ice cream! I was craving it like crazy!!! I love you babe :)

No comments: